We fundraise throughout the year in the HBF Run for a Reason and at various other events. This money is used to pay for ABR Therapists to fly to Perth and the setup costs of the two clinics we have each year.
Current fundraising activities:
If you would like to help with fundraising for Bio-Rehab for Kids, Inc. please contact Janet below.
Fundraising can be fun and a great way to meet new people, not to mention the good feeling of being able to help a child in need achieve their goals! There are many ways to help us raise funds for our kids, including the following:
- Gold coin casual dress days at work
- Organise a raffle
- Organise raffle or bingo night
- Company sponsorship/donation
- Sell Cadbury fundraiser chocolates or entertainment books
- Regular direct debits
- Volleyball competition
- Movie night
- River cruise... these are just a few ideas there are many more!
Please contact Janet on 0437 053 357 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a fundraising idea and would like to help.
You Can Donate Now
Just go to the Everyday Hero website. Link below.